Biyernes, Hunyo 8, 2012

Unexpected Hapiness!

               Such a long tiring week... By the way, school will start already in a few more days and I have to say goodbye to Internet! But I have a great news to tell you guys! Since you already know how dedicated I am to Catherine Thomas I have to say YESS! She is a big part of the Good & Great news that I will tell all of you! So here's the good news! TAADAA!

Queen Catherine follows me!!! I jumped as high as I can when I've checked all my followers and I've seen her name! Woohoo! I'm really happy that before my summer ends it has been more productive because I have been into the world of Fashion like attending the Philippine Fashion Week, Getting to Know some models like Queen Catherine, Mommy Ashley, Raina Hein & etc. they're so many to mention! Haha :> . This is one of the shortest blog I've ever made because I have only shared a very Great news (Sorry 'bout that!) But before I end my blog please don't forget to follow Queen Catherine! Here's the link Please follow her immediately! @QueenCatherine_. Well Good Mornight because it's already 12:47 AM here in the Philippines. Hope you enjoy reading it! I love you guys!

-Maureen-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento