Biyernes, Hunyo 1, 2012

Queen of the Era

               Konnichiwa! I made this blog for my Idol, Queen Catherine Thomas. This is dedicated to her, in this blog you can see how dedicated I am for Queen Catherine. Hope you enjoy reading it.

First these are all the retweets and the reply to my tweets that Queen Catherine replied to me and its already 11. Feels like Heaven. <3











I also made Queen Catherine a poem with the title "Queen of the Era" . I think she view it already on twitter. So I'll just share it to my fellow bloggers. :D

I hope you guys will enjoy reading my happiness. She made my summer more happier! Even yours also she can make it happier just be a good friend to her too! Follow her on twitter @QueenCatherine_. I love you guys! :]

-Maureen-

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento