Lunes, Mayo 28, 2012

A Magical Experience: Bench PFW

               My whole summer is definitely a productive one! Did you know why? My dreams already come true because of Bench, Allison  Harvard & Dominique Reighard! Here's the whole story on how I've seen them personally! :">
           
              Last May 26 at around 3:00 in the afternoon I've received a tweet from @Benchtm congratulating me because I'm one of the lucky 50 winners who will see Michael Cinco's Fashion Show, I was really happy at that time I jumped up and down over and over again and shouted loud as I can because this is my first ever fashion show that I will attend and I will see my Idol Allison Harvard & Dominique Reighard in the runway Live! And then, I was waiting for the Direct message for hours but none! I don't know why so I just followed what my friends have done! After a few hours, as I was updating my twitter I've seen another promo for Rajo Revolution and I keep tweeting it until it reached up to 100+ and YES! I did won the promo ,Again. I really can't sleep at that evening I kept thinking about meeting Alli and Dominique on the show.

             Then at May 27, probably the most happiest day in my summer. I woke up at 9:30 AM, after eating my breakfast I already prepare my dress I actually wore a white casual dress, I also prepared my bag and my things to bring: Valid ID, Camera, Cellphone & Gift for Allison! At 3:00 in the afternoon we already leave our house it was a 2-3hours of travel before we reached the Mall of Asia, we almost got lost in there because the Mall of Asia was HUGE!! As  I enter the SMX Convention Center ( It was my first time to go there!) I was amazed by the architecture of the building also the people in that building almost all of them are fashionistas! So, the Michael Cinco's Fashion show will be on the Function room 4 at the 2nd floor BTW, I also have an acrophobia that's why I'm really scared in taking the escalator! Then I've already seen a long line to the Function Room 4, we waited for almost an hour and a half and Finally! we are already entering the room it's really cold inside and as we enter the room it really smells great... Maybe, the IMPALPABLE was sprayed all over the room! Then the ladies gave me a sample of the perfume as I smell it, It's really great! I also saw the ad campaign of Impalpable perfume with Allison Harvard then as the show started I can't stop taking pictures! I can't really help myself so I decided to stand up! As Allison walk the runway I feel very magical my heart can't stop beating very fast! and also I've noticed something Allison has two moles in her back! #RandomFacts! As the show ended me and my new friend Kate, hurriedly go to the backstage to give Allison our gifts! Luckily, I gave her my gift personally! She's so nice we want to take picture with her but she has an another show to go. She looked like a living doll! While Dominique look like a Living Godess! So, as we leave the backstage my friend forgot her phone in the paper bag she gave to Allison. We hurried to find her but she was already gone! :( But still it was my luckiest and happiest day of my summer. It was a long way trip back to my home but I slept inside the car with a big smile on my face. :D

A very Magical Place I was talking about!

Is it just me or Allison is really stunning?


Allison killing the runway!

It's Ben Chan, the owner of Bench

The first gown to kill the runway.

The second gown.

The 3rd and my most favorite gown of all.

The 4th and last gown before Dominique and Allison.

It's Dominique Reighard, Sorry it's blurred. 

Allison in the swing.

Michael Cinco with Allison & Dominique.

It's Michael Cinco!

The scary escalator! ://
-All photos in this blog are original and I took it personally-

-Maureen-


Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento