Sabado, Mayo 12, 2012

Happy Mother's Day! ( ̄▽ ̄)

               Happy Mother's Day to all of our loving mom. Did you already greeted her? If not yet well, maybe you should. Even if you're overseas try to do a Skype session with her distance doesn't matter. I've greeted earlier because tomorrow, May 13, we will be busy celebrating the Mother's Day. I don't have a gift for her so I'll just treat her to a massage treatment and cook her favorite dishes and most especially by saying "Thank You Very Much MOM! I Love you very much and Happy Mother's Day!"  By giving her lots and lots of kisses, I'm thinking that I'm good at poetry maybe I should write her a poem... That would be thoughtful ( ̄▽ ̄. Make her feel that she is very important because A Mother is she who can take the place of all other people but whose place no one else can take. Thumbs up if you like this quotation. Woohoo!
Here's a picture of me and my mom :D this was taken last May 9 at Fort Santiago. 

Isn't she lovely?

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento