Linggo, Abril 22, 2012

Anne Curtis Wears Francis Libiran for America's Next Top Model

                     Konnichiwa! I would like to make a blog about my fellow Filipina, Anne Curtis as she wears Francis Libiran's dress for America's Next Top Model. I'm so happy for her!
 

             ABS-CBN star Anne Curtis will be seen modelling the creations of Filipino fashion designer Francis Libiran on the hit US reality show “America’s Next Top Model.” Curtis recently had a photo shoot wearing four Libiran gowns with ace lensman Marc Nicdao, which will be shown on the popular show hosted by supermodel Tyra Banks. “The cat is out of the bag. I can finally announce it! Yes, I will be on ‘America’s Next Top Model’ wearing the beautiful gowns of Francis Libiran. Congratulations Francis Libiran! You deserve the recognition,” Curtis said on her official Twitter account on Sunday. The episode will be shown in the US on April 25 and in the Philippines on April 30, according to the actress. “I’m super duper nervous that Tyra is going to be able to see the pictures. I’m excited to find out what she has to say,” Curtis said in a video posted on YouTubeAccording to Curtis, Libiran was chosen as a featured designer on the show “and he chose me to wear his creations here in the Philippines.” Based on the format of the show, presumably the photographs of Curtis will be part of a video package to introduce the designer, whose creations will be worn by the contestants during a challenge. “What we really appreciate with Francis is that he really took the time to invest and create looks specifically for the show,” said Fil-American Michael Carandang, a producer on “America’s Next Top Model.” For his part, Libiran said: “As a Filipino designer I’m very privileged that I was chosen to be part of ‘America’s Next Top Model’ to create a collection for an episode there.”

Here's the link for the YouTube Video:  http://youtu.be/Mx6zQAlKkg4 or http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mx6zQAlKkg4&feature=youtu.be
        Be sure to watch the episode of America's Next Top Model on Etc every Monday at 8:00 pm. :D


1 komento:

  1. I also like Japanese and Western Dresses.

    Though I am a merchant dealing in Indian women's clothing but am also planning to launch a website which will provide dresses of western countries, Japan, China and other popular countries soon.

    I liked your video.

    TumugonBurahin