Sabado, Abril 21, 2012

HappyBirthday to my Mommy! 04-20-12

Happy Birthday Mommy!
                 We actually celebrated my mom's birthday as a pool party. Located near our subdivision it was rented for about P1000.00 . She invited all of her friends and some kids. We started at exactly 9:30 in the morning and ended up 6 o' clock in the evening. Me and my brother swim for about 7 hours and ended up having sunburns! (Ouch!). Here are some of the snapshots during the party! Scroll down and Enjoy looking at it!
 Here's a view of the pool. It has a wall of pebbles around it! See that Blue Seal floating in the water! I loved riding it but i often lost my balance! Ugh! :DD


  They have fun time eating with the food me and my mom cooked . It was pansit ( Veggie Pasta) , Fried Chicken , Skewed Hotdogs with Flower-shaped marshmallows on top(Yummy!), Cold Orange Juice & alcohol drinks! ( I don't drink alcohols! It's a big NO! NO! ) ^.^

 
  I forgot to put on some sunscreen and look how I ended up! My skin tone gets darker and I ended up having sunburns in my shoulders and back! It really hurts. On my next blog I'll give you some Tips on How to Prevent Sunburn. So you will avoid to have one! ^.^  Bye-bye! (^_^)



Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento