Martes, Abril 24, 2012

Kawaii Cupcakes :''>

               Konnichiwa! I love love love Kawaii stuffs or things especially when they are on baked goods but I  don't really know how to bake it. Hehe! ( Sorry, but our oven got burnt when my cousin tried to cook some popcorn in the oven. Epic Fail! ) So I will just post some kawaii pictures of cupcakes!
  Note: The following pictures are mouth-watering and they have this certain thing called EPIC-CUTENESS!

1. Hello Kitty Cupcakes - For those who adore Hello Kitty so much just like my bestie will certainly love this cupcakes.                          
                                        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

2.  Chibi Cupcakes- These cupcakes have this kawaii chibi stuffs. That makes them more cute beside their yummy taste.                     
                                        %%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

3. The Hunger Games Cupcakes - For those who are fans of The Hunger Games.... May the cuteness be ever in favor. You'll be a girl/boy in a fire to have these delicious cupcakes!!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

4. A Cupcake within a cupcake - This was one of my favorite kawaii pictures of this cupcakes. But I'm just confused on how to make the smaller cupcake! Hehe! Do you know?
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

5. Kawaii Cupcakes Faces- This cupcakes looks like emoticons in the yahoo messenger! Hehe! That's what  I see.. They're so cute! I can't even eat it!
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%
%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento